Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi all

So Today is another beautiful Friday! I stayed up to late last night reading a book I got from the library! I read it in one sitting, it was actually pretty good. It is called "The sweet, terrible, glorious year I truly lost it". It was written in Australlia, so it has some of their lingo. It was interested to find out what their word for a napkin is, and for some reason it talked a lot about napkins. I had a headache when I woke up this morning, I was up for a bit then decided to take some medicine and go back to bed. The wonders Ibuprofen and sleep do!! I woke up feeling good! I went outside and checked on my peas, they still have sprouted. I found a couple lying on top of the dirt, I think the cats have been digging in there. I covered them over with dirt and patted them down good, we will see how that goes :) Now I am just sitting here waiting for RB to come home, I think he lost track of time again.....or his coworkers are talking to him. He should have been home an hour or so ago I think. Depends on what time he went in this morning.
I really don't have any idea what I am going to do tonight, it is Friday and is typically date night, but RB and I went out and ate at a nicer restaurant last night. So maybe we will see a movie or just stay home :)

So I didn't do so well on that test I studied for, but I don't feel that bad. There is 13 people in the class and I was the sixth highest, I got a 70%! that means that more than half of the class got a D+ or lower.....Yikes! I walked out after taking the test and thought "That was hole lot of a heck harder than I expected". Apparently so did most of the class :) I only have one more test in that class and that is the final! My soils class I have 2 more tests! Crazy I am so glad that it is almost over. Seriously the days I don't go to class I have energy to do something, not much but at least it is something. Lately when I get home from class I am really worn out and don't do much the rest of the day, at least doing stuff that doesn't require a lot of energy. So that means any house work lately has been basically done by RB. I slept through class this morning....I know, that isn't good, but I had energy to be outside in my garden for a bit :) That was great!
Alright now that I have talked my blogs ear off, I guess I am gonna go
Krista Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment