Tuesday, March 30, 2010

one month left!!!

Yeah!! In celebration for making mostly through the semester......I am going to STUDY!!! YAY! I only have two classes and they both have decided to start having assignments towards the end of the semester. I have three writing assignments for one class and 1 bigger writing assignment for the other class. The good thing I already have one of the writing assignments done. If the other two for that same class are similar, then there shouldn't be a problem at all . I am a little worried about the bigger one. I have to find a topic that I find interesting about soil interactions with plants.....shouldn't be hard. I like soil and plants.......so I just have to narrow it down.
I planted peas today!! I have decided that I am copying my grandpa, when he plants peas...I will, When he plants corn, I will, and so forth. He planted peas on Saturday, so I did mine too :) I think I am down in another mono rut. It is like a line graph, going up and down and up and down, but it has a gradual trend of going upward :) Everytime I go down on the graph, it isn't as bad as the previous time I went down. If that makes sense.......so hopefully I will just flat line that graph soon with no more big jumps up and down. Wow, that was nerdy.........:)
Every Thursday I disect plants, stain them, then look at them under a microscope. It is amazing what you can see! It is actually very pretty and colorful. It is a fun lab!
alright I better go study

No comments:

Post a Comment