I am tired today, I got sick over the weekend and had to go to the doc so they could pump me full of fluids. For some reason my body likes to puke to much when I get sick. I am thankful for IV's!! If my tummy keeps puking things up then hook me up to an IV and give me the liquids I need! That kind of rhymed....Cool!! Now I haven't puked since saturday night, I am just tired and I have a really awful sore throat! I have missed my soils class two times! I e-mailed the teacher and apparently she gave us our take home test today. She sent it to me through my e-mail. It looks a bit scary! I would rather do an in class test. Looks like I am going to be spending a lot of time on this.......arg! I just hope I feel better soon and stay better!! I should start on this test, but I don't feel good :( so I don't think I am going to. I probably will go lay back down and continue to drink my powerade!
OK, so have a great day!! Enjoy the sun, I am!!
No comments:
Post a Comment