Hello!
So today was still a tiring day
I was standing at my kitchen window and I saw a girl duck walking around in the grass outside. She stepped out of the tall grass and on to my grass and behind her started coming her little ducklings, I was so excited I jumped to get the camera! The batteries were dead! They kept coming and coming, there were ten!! Wow and they were sure cute, maybe I will catch them again tomorrow and get a picture so I can show you all.
I was sitting in a parking lot and someone who looked a lot like Billy Ray drove by :) it was really funny, RB was with me and wanted to follow him into the store. I was to tired, but it was ok :) Pretty sure it wasn't him :)
Next week is finals week!! Then I will be free for the summer!! Hopefully with more energy then I have had.
Well have a great night
No comments:
Post a Comment