So I cant believe it is March! Yes, it has been for a bit, I just am still surprised. I get to garden outside this year! yay! It is officially snowing lightly right now. I don't mind because the weather for next week is supposed to get into the 60's! I am going ( hopefully) to go through my garden and take out all of the dead stuff this next week. It is my spring break. On a downside I just got e-mailed an assignment! How lame! blah, that is just the perfect way to start my break!! Here is an assignment to do over spring break! UGh! I guess I haven't looked at it and maybe it won't be so bad, we will see.
I am going to go to the store today :) I need to buy milk.....and maybe some chocolate.....but maybe not. I have had to much of it the last couple of days. I made chocolate cookies! They were so so good. It was a new recipe that I had never tried before. I think I am going to make banana bread today :) That should be fun.
I finished my take home test and turned it in yesterday. I hope I did good on it. I am glad I am done with it.
Ok, so I am going to go do something else now. Have a good day :)
Sounds like your feeling better;)
ReplyDelete