I didn't want to really put a title.
Here I am sitting at my husbands computer listening to Ashley's music she has on her blog. It will be her birthday in a few days, so don't forget to tell happy birthday. RB and his brother are playing halo 2 downstairs, co-op :) They seem to be having fun!
I am super tired, and have been for the past hour and a half. If I go to bed, then I usually cant fall alseep till about now, so I just decided to stay up till now. Anyone have a really good way of falling asleep? Because I only really have troubles falling asleep, and don't want to start taking ambien for that again.
I have made it through two weeks of school!! yay!! just 14 more to go! I can do it! I can do it!! Just got to keep saying that.
I went to a cousins bridal shower today. It was a blast, it was all planned by my cool cousin Shenna! She did a great job, and I loved the brownies they served!! Ha ha and Keira has a hot date!!! ok, that is really an inside joke :) I have a really awesome family, I don't know how I got so blessed! I have an awesome family that I married into! It is always lots of fun to be with them!
Also I feel like a really lucky girl. I keep thinking everyday, "What did I do to deserve all of this?"
Sure chronic mono isn't so much fun, but it is ok! I have a husband who has a wonderful job. I feel bad a lot because I feel like I am just a moocher :) I have always had a job since I turned sixteen, but now I can't have one right now.
I miss the warm days. It is kind of crazy because during this last summer, I was missing winter for the first time in my life! Last year was a weird one, but definately one to learn from. I couldn't do to much last summer and I was always hot in my apartment. I missed the days I could curl up with my rice packs and watch shrek. It was so cozy! Now I have a yard to be in and I want it to be warm so I can just be outside! I just will have to wait till it warms up, which is just fine :) Be happy with how it is now :)
Now I am going to go curl up with my rice packs in my bed and watch shrek and fall alseep :)
If only I had known you wanted to watch Shrek so much, I would have brought the TV back!
ReplyDeleteKrista I read some where that if you drink Cherry juice with no added suger. You can find it 100% juice it the best. anyway drink it before you go to bed. We are going to try it some time on our kids.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can try it and tell me if it works:)