So, I am tired, but I don't want to be :) ha ha ha! Nothing much has been happening. I go to school, come home and take a nap. I have a test tomorrow, my first one for the semester. It is only over the first two chapters in the book. I hope it isn't to hard, but this teacher seems to be tricky :) she doesn't mean to be, she just is. If that makes sense.
Tomorrow is my little sisters birthday! I cant believe she is going to be 19, that is so weird to think that. I just can't stop people from getting older.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!!
She is gonna be down at college and no family there to celebrate with. So everyone should call or text her a happy birthday! I am making her some rice packs. She already knows so it is ok if I say it. I loved my rice packs when I was down at snow college. It may seem weird, but I feel like ephraim was colder then Logan. Maybe it was just the brick lined apartment I lived in.
No comments:
Post a Comment