So my new favorite thing to have for dinner is sloppy joes :) I really really like them and they are easy to make. I am getting used to my new house. It is kind of weird, but I miss my old apartment and I don't know why? Everything in this house is way better, but I still find myself missing the old place. Weird huh?
The semester has started and I am taking six credits instead of just two. Wow! So I went all last week and then was sick on the weekend, I hope it wasn't from overworking myself! Today I went to class. I really plan on taking both of these classes all semester long! Keep your fingers crossed :)
Everytime I take/see a picture of myself recently, I swear my nose is crooked. Ever since I had bells palsy, but the dr. said everything has come back. It still looks crooked to me. Does it look crooked to anyone else, or is it just me?
This house isn't still fully unpacked, school starting kind of put a hold on all of that. The Front room looks great, besides the fact it doenst have any decorations. It has 2 couches,2 end tables, and a lamp. That is it, but is sure clean and spacy! One day when my budget allows it, I will have to go decoration shopping. It will be fun!
The ducks in the backyard have diminished somewhat. I figured if I didn't feed them for a couple of days they would finally fly south, I think it worked for some. The others are still sticking around eating whatever people give to them :) They will eat the cat food, if there is no other food. We technically have cats, they are here and there cats :) The owner before us left us 2 big bags of cat food to feed them with. They seem to come over when they want food, or just want to stare at us through our back window.
It's just you. Your nose isn't crooked.
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, Meow Mix finally ate some of the cat food again. But she like the steak fry much better!
Krista the only time I rememeber your nose looking crooked was when you ran in to the van mirror. And that lasted only a few days. Your nose is fine you have always had such a cute face(even with bells palsey) so dont worry:)
ReplyDelete