Friday, June 26, 2009

OK!!!

Hello ALL!!!!
ok, So nothing new has happened in my life really since the last time I wrote. I got extremely tired for a couple of days, I went swimming and used up to much energy. My body did not like that, I guess. So I have been resting most the day yesterday and today. But now that I have rested up I don't feel so exhausted. Let me just tell you that having mono is totally not fun. All the internet sources say is lasts like 4 to 6 weeks!!I was diagnosed in January!!! I guess it doesn't help that I have a really hard time just sitting around, trying to get better. I went back to the doctor about a month ago and he did some blood work, and my mono was still elevated! I really hope that it doesn't turn into chronic fatigue syndrome! My doctor says to keep positive, so I am going to!

There was a Huge, but short lighting storm here just a couple of hours ago. It scared the bugeebees out of me! Lighting struck the building next to us. It is a retirement center, I don't think anyone go hurt, but my whole neighborhood is outside watching the firefighters tear off the roof. It hit a central beam and looks like it charred it pretty well! I will post some pictures of it!

They had the whole block closed off! It was crazy, three firetrucks, tons of firefighters and policemen. I think they will probably have to replace the beam. I don't know what they are going to do about all the people who live in here. It doesn't look like they were transporting any of them. I imagine that it smells like smoke and everything though. I will tell ya more when I know more, but maybe it will be on the news.

2 comments: