Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello June!!!

I can't believe it is June already!! This year has been such a weird year for me. I didn't imagine that my 2009 year would be like this at all. I imagined myself graduating! finally from college!! I guess I graduated once already with my associates, but it would have been my bachelors. I can't finish up in fall because all of my classes are only spring taught......funny huh? Thats the way horticulture is though! it is seasoned based :) I have also started selling Mary Kay! This is something else that I never imagined I would do! I thought my selling days were over from cutco! But I really like it, because the unit I am in has a studio and I can have everyone come there, and I don't have to worry about going to peoples houses, unless they want me too :)
So, I have also set a goal this month to sell 100 mascara's!! I know that sounds like a big number, but I want to see if I can do it. My unit is having this contest called mascara mania, and I want to win. I have never really gotten into all the competition stuff, I wanted to try this one though. So if you need mascara, Please contact me!!! I have sold seven so far, only 93 more to go!! :) Alrighty, so I am on the mend, I hope!!! Just don't pass on your sickness to me!! ok, that sounded mean, but with mono everything wipes you out ten times worse then it would if you didn't have mono.

I think this is my longest blog, I am bored today...............ok bye

1 comment: