My Life the last year!
 |
| January: Spinal fluid leak from previous surgury. Requiring me to get two more surgeries to fix it. |
 |
| January: Stayed pretty much in bed for a month and it was only getting worse. So it was off to SC again for surgery. |
 |
| January: Off to SC to go into Emergency surgery |
 |
| They brought me a flower with one of my meals. It made my day there at the hospital. |
 |
While I was in the hospital, RB got tested for Covid......and he wasn't in the hospital. SO I requested as many dog visits as possible :) |
 |
| Was Released for hospital to recover at a near by hotel. It had a great view of the Bridge. |
 |
It was again a lot of bed rest for 6 weeks so I wouldn't tear back open again.
|
 |
| I worked on small little projects that I had ordered. |
 |
| February : Finally feeling ok to get some make up on. |
 |
| Late February : Felt well enough to go to a restaurant with this cute nephew |
 |
| I lived off heat pack and ice packs. MK enjoyed the heat packs also. |
 |
| Got sick, thankfully it wasn't covid. Who know how my body would reacted. |
 |
| THis is how I felt from January to about March. |
 |
| April, Finally warm enough to get some sun outside. |
 |
| My Family farm, has a little island My aunts and uncles have been designing. Its been fun to see the progress. |
 |
| Just waiting in the car, in the warmness |
 |
| constant spring / summer going to physical therapy, |
 |
| Cold spring day, people gather around my fire place. I love it! |
 |
| More PT |
 |
| May: We were able to spend a little time in a cabin with my in-laws side of the family. Didn't get as many picture as I should have. |
 |
| May: Our yearly family reunion and I finally got an updated picture of me and Trevor |
 |
| Ollie has decided that my head bands are his toys, and I am in constant search. we found them all safety hidden one day. |
 |
| My messy yard, that stresses me out more and more each year, because I can do less and less each year. |
 |
| Got lot of Kitty cuddles throughout recovery |
 |
| My Sister Graduated! |
 |
| My Parents got a new dog! |
 |
| More PT and the lovely blue robes |
 |
| June: Was able to celebrate my nephews one year old birthday. |
 |
| July: Got this amazing haircut! My surgery was coming up soon so I knew they were going to shave my head any ways. |
 |
| Had our yearly Yellowstone trip. Wasn't able to do much, but it was nice to get out of the house. |
 |
| August: attempted swimming but had to keep compression and use my walker. |
 |
| August: Another design before surgery |
 |
| August: On our way to SC for another surgery |
 |
| Before surgery went for a little sight seeing, this boat was really cool to see. |
 |
| Another surgery and another bright colored thing on my finger. Still don't know Why I took this picture |
 |
| This surgery was quite painful and stay in the hospital for 5 days, and had to stay at a hotel near by for another week. |
 |
| Yay! Being Discharged |
 |
| My scar after about 3 weeks, figure people didn't want to see the scar right after surgery |
 |
| September: Started having crazy anxiety the first time we drove somewhere and was super nauseas, decided I needed to have a lot longer to take a short drive. |
 |
| Tribute to Hagrid the day he passed away |
 |
| October :watching my sisters kids bowling. |
 |
| I started having major depressive episodes and realized real roses help keep my spirits a bit up. |
 |
| Aftermath of surgery on my skin, I am so pail and a bit jaunt. |
 |
| October: Another cool design while my scar heals |
 |
| October :On Halloween, My sister and I sat outside in front of a fire pit and just let the tick or treaters take candy form a bowl we had sitting in front of the fire. |
 |
| November: Trying to find cloths that won't bug all my scars. |
 |
| Christmas Eve Dinner |
 |
| Christmas eve dinner |
 |
| Meep! What can I say, he is adorable. |
 |
| December :New hat. |
 |
| December :And new obsession lately. Making epoxy things. |
This year has been the hardest in my life. I hope to not repeat it. With 5 hospital stays, and 4 surgeries, and my mental health being ripped to shreds. Lets just hope this new year is a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment