Sunday, October 9, 2022

Fusions Surgery

 alright so a lot of things have happened since my last post and I am kicking myself for not keeping this thing updated.  It really helps to write things down.

I flew back out to South Carolina to see what the next steps were going to be and since this surgery didn't improve a majority of my symptoms with physical therapy it was time to schedule my fusion surgery.  I had my fusion surgery about 6 in a half weeks ago and it has been a beast to recover from,  Again I was in a lot of pain in the hospital, they figured out it was a migraine with surgery and had me on caffeine tablets.  It helped a ton! It was really weird.

  Narcotics are also awful... I am very sensitive to most and I was put on a pretty strong one.   I tried going cold turkey and that made me end up back in the hospital....that is a long story and I am not sure, I want to write here. I am still debating, because what if it might help someone else who is struggling.


As for healing from my fusion, I can tell many differences! I am not far a long in my recovery, but my arm pain has improved a lot, and also my black outs have improved a ton too, so here is to hoping I can continue recovering.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Krista, We are hoping and praying that one of this treatments will give you the relief you seek. We are also praying for RB because we know this is also difficult for him. Please keep relying on Him

    ReplyDelete