I have consistently gone down in posts. I need to do better.
This year has been quite crazy and crappy for all of us.
Needless to say Yellowstone was a big bust for me. I was so anxious about going and the corona virus, I maybe should have just stayed home, but I didn't. Lo and behold, I got the stomach flu/food poisoning, the second morning day in, and of course that is just miserable. But then my husband also got it...He is the one who absolutely loves to be out on the geyser basin, so I felt really bad for him. Of course he felt 85 percent better the next day and I am still super weak and nauseous anytime I do anything.
I cut my trip short.... It was just getting to torturous for my body to be somewhere not home while feeling really really really sick. I know it is going to take me a minute to get back to my normal chronically weird self and I knew that wasn't going to be before the Yellowstone trip was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment