My life lately
My black out spells are worse.....my rate is constantly above 100 anytime I am standing.....so that is my update.......on my life :)
I went to Yellowstone a week and a half ago, wasn't able to do much, Left early, did to much when I got home, and I have been sleeping a lot and at the weirdest times.... So I am in a bit of a funk, and trying to get back somewhat of a normalized schedule back.
I hate having a chronic illness, and people who don't even know my situation giving me a hard time about missing an appointment (a rude doctors secretary) should live in my shoes for a couple of days, and then maybe she wouldn't be so rude, and it is the doctor giving her a hard time and she is passing it onto the patients, then the doctor should live be given a chronic illness for a couple of days.....
YOU SHOULDN'T"T GIVE ANYONE A HARD TIME IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment