Sunday, April 22, 2018

PEM

I have been doing really bad at updating this blog, A lot of it is me thinking "my life really hasn't changed that much", it is just the same old same old most days.

MECFS: Today I want to talk about PEM, because I am having it pretty bad today. I was at my family farm yesterday and the weather was beautiful! I just wanted to play with the cats and dogs, talk to my family and have fun! I don't regret it, even though I am in pain throughout most of my body today, I feel like it was good for my soul. I listened to my body and when I was having bad dizzy/heart palps, I would rest, if I was outside I would usually get a cute dog by me begging to be petted, which I was happy to oblige.


I was excited yesterday because the mama cat had her kittens, but I went looking for them and found them all passed away! I was heart broken! I wanted to bring a couple to my house when it is done :( I am not sure what happened, they were born alive ( at least three) because they had been feeding on the mama cat and I could tell. I am not sure if another animal got to them, the mama abandoned them, or they just were born unhealthy. I was pretty bummed out all night after I got home and kept having nightmares about dead kittens.....


My house is still being built! It is getting closer to being finished! I am super excited!!!



My soaker Tub! This is one of the things I am most excited about my new house!
The sun was setting so its not the best picture, but here is part of my kitchen and my banister on the stairs

Trevor decided he liked the middle the best

Tried to take picture of my dad and me but he started coughing just as I took it :) lol

Here is a better one, I love it! Me, Lisa, and Dad
Can you believe my little brother is getting married in less then a month!
Look how cute he was as a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment