Today was interesting!
I am trying to type with one less finger right now. Don't worry, it is still there!
About four or five days ago, one of my fingers started to feel funny, Like really sensitive when it got touched. Then it started to look all bubbly, It was a bit weird. I bandaged it up and went on my way. Anyways it just hadn't changed(got a little worse) and I had a doctors appointment today's anyways. So I decided to show it to him, and ask about it. He decided we needed to take some cultures of it and in order to do that, he needed to take a knife to one of the bubbles! BLAH! I was a bit scared, but it didn't hurt really. Until he started pushing on it with a Q-tip, then I blurted out.. "Bring Back the knife!" Ha Ha, The part when he was pushing on it hurt a whole lot more then the knife part!
SO, the tests are not back yet, but he thinks that the herpes virrus has now traveled to my hand....or my finger! So I have a cold sore on my finger....actually like five! And it does not feel good to bend it! Also, it can be transferred to other parts of my body and to other people, so I will have it bandaged up good for a while :)
Also, I screamed at a Les Scwab guy today! Not because I was mad, but because he scared me! I jump and scream easily! I was walking in to the store and I did not see him come out to help me, and then he was just there....and I screamed! Ha Ha, poor guy!
Alright now for some pictures of my finger! Want to see?? Well here you go!


OUCH!!!!
ReplyDelete