Wednesday, January 8, 2014

good bye 2013

I think that 2013 was a great year, I think about the things I did and it makes me happy for the most part. I should make a list. They are not going to be in any order;)

1.  I carried out the plans I desined a year or two ago for a beautiful lanscape! It was a new house, so I got to design every last little inch of the ouside! I hired a crew, got to let my imagination run wild(with a budget of course), went to a huge greenhouse and ordered a ton of plants! I am excited in the spring to go over there and see all the ornamental trees and bushes in bloom! I designed in a way that there would be interest each Season! In the fall there will be bright red leafs! In the winter there will be spots that the branches will be a bright red or a bright yellow! In the spring, there will be many different colors of liliacs blooming, and three weeping trees will be blooming in another section( one with hot pink flowers!) In the summer there is a perenial and annual flower beds.I planned the perennials to be blooming at different times. Ok, well enough about that;)

2. I found a doctor in Utah that is specializing and researching cfids(chronic fatigiu immume deficiency syndrome).
Yay,no need to travel out of state!!
I have really like going to this doctors office! I love walking in  and feeling like I am not fighting this alone! We have a treatment plan, there is no cure right now, but some of the symptoms can be helped.

3. Went to yellowstone in August! This is a yearly thing, but its always really fun! I started writing a paper titled " what I have learned about Yellowstone, from the Whitakers".

4.  No weird medical issues!  So this is something to at least mention!
    -2012 I had eschemic colitis, and huge              ovarian cyst.

5. We still live in two different places, hoping to remedy that soon!  My house is for sale!

6. Started and stopped paying world of war craft. Decided I didn't want to pay monthly fee:)

7. My goodreads account says I've only read two books this year.... I read more, I swear!  I read a couple of unpublished books;)

8. My name was published in a book!  In the acknowlegdments! This brings it up to three times my name has been in published books. The other two were for my husbands thesis and his technical book he wrote in 2012.

I think a list of eight things its good enough! thanks for reading!
Bye!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment