So I was looking through my camera and realized that I had some pictures of the day I went to the beach this past summer. I am not exactly sure what day it was, but it was one of the funnest days at the beach ever!
My sister, RB, and I drove up to the canyon to the beach! It was wonderful. I was craving making a sand castle, and so I started and had help from my sister. Before I knew it, I had about five young boys helping me out (ages ranging from 4 to 11). It was so much fun and epic.
 |
| It was great! I had three red headed little boys helping me! They were so fun! |
 |
RB had actually brought his laptop, and was working on it, but when it died.He saw how much fun we were having and decided to come join in the fun of helping us make the sand castle.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment