So today is Sunday! I did not go to church....Maybe I am a little overly worried, but I keep reading about everyone being sick, and I am really scared to get the flu! I am afraid I will end up in the ER...I am probably way over reacting..
I just watched a really funny video, that made me smile huge!
Dance Walk
So I have been thinking about writing a blog post about things that make my life easier!
Here are some..This will probably be an ongoing list over several blog posts.
Thing number 1:
OK, so If you have a smart phone, then you will want to check the app out too! I think that if I didn't have a smartphone, I probably wouldn't be using this website at all.
EBBA
OK, so with budgeting have you ever heard of the envelop method? Well if you haven't it goes something like this: Each month you decide how much money is going to be allocated into each category (i.e. Grocery, household, entertainment, etc), you then get envelops and then label each envelop for each category and put the money into each envelope. So when you go to the grocery store and buy groceries, you pull out your groceries envelop and use the money it that envelop.
I never liked carrying money around with me, so this does it all digitally and will tell you how many days you need to stop spending money in each category to get caught up (if you over spend, anyways) . If you are married and your spouse has a smartphone you can sync them! It is great!
Thing number 2:
This Awesome little portable vacuum, has great suction! I love it because I literally just walk around the house, vacuuming up everything..I use it to dust a lot too! It makes things easier to clean. No bag, so it can pick up the bigger stuff and you just empty it out. It really helps out in the kitchen, it does wonders! I vacuum up any crumbs or small papers, on the counter and those hard to reach places (stove)!
That is my list for tonight! I know only two, I will do more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment