Hello fellow loggers,
Today was a good day. I went swimming! I love going swimming! I got to go with some of my family. I especially love swimming when the water isn't freezing cold. My favorite pool was closed today though, and that is usually the perfect temperature in the summer. Apparently it is closed every Thursday for cleaning. Next time I won't go on Thursday.
My poor RB is sick and I am not near him to take care of him! I know he will be ok, but i would rather be by him to make sure he is ok.... I'm glad that I left nyquil down there. I miss him so much!
This summer has been different, I feel like I'm back in college. I have my sister and her best friend living here with me and my husband is usually here on the weekends. So during the weekdays, its just like I have roommates again.
My brother and some of his roommates came over this evening. We played a couple of games while we waited for my brothers laundry to get done. It was pretty fun! They are fun to hang out with.
I can't believe it is already Thursday, basically Friday! Geez! This summer is flying by way to fast. It has been a hot summer so far too. I can't believe how many fires are raging across the state! I really hope all the fire fighters are getting enough sleep, if I had an rv, I would donate it to them, during this fire season,so they could have a nicer place to sleep and shower! I saw this picture of a bunch of fire fighters just sleeping at the end of a cul de sac, near one of the fires.
Well it is time to go to sleep.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment