Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hi

So, yes I know it is 2:34 am in the morning, but I seriously have been in bed all day long! I spent too much time out in all the cotton floating around on Monday, and ended up waking up Tuesday morning feeling like I had been hit by a truck! My head killed! I took ibprofen and then tylenol, neither of them worked. I finally called the pharmacist and talked to him about what to take. I needed a better nasal decongestant!  I finally do not have a headache and am feeling a lot better! Hopefully this doesn't effect my chronic fatigue and I feel better in the morning. I don't want to sleep for another day!

Ha ha, so my sister is silly. She was writing on my blog as I was looking at an ad for a hardware store.  She is fun! Her friend and her are staying with me for the summer. It has been really fun and really helpful for me. I feel like I have two maids;) I woke up Friday morning last week to my lawn being mowed and my kitchen cleaned up!  It made me feel so much better about my house. I get stressed when I can't clean my house. Thank you!!!!!

Also I went shopping at the DI the other day and found an awesome filing cabinet! It was in great condition. Now I need to find another one for my husbands office.

No comments:

Post a Comment