Well, turns I am not allergic to the cotton trees, I am just plain sick.......it is kind of confusing because I haven't been around anyone who has been sick recenlty and I have been using hand santizer every where I go.....literally! So in my post I was just hoping I would be up and doing stuff the next day, welll three days later and I am still in bed. How Wonderful is that! I guess I should be grateful that I don't have allergies to the trees in my backyard, but when I get sick it seems to take me a very long time to get back to where I was at! Sorry if this blog is random, I am on some anithistamins that make me drowsy. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sersiously haven't done much since my last post.
have a great day
ps my sister Ashley is a super hero, she raced outside just in the nick of time yesterday with the trash can to have the garbage pick it up.....YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment