Hi . This is a really late post,but I can't sleep. So here I am cruising the internet on my phone and reading peoples blogs. Then I realize that I can post on mine while just waiting to go to sleep. So today was a very uneventful day. I have been having such a hard time falling asleep lately, that doesn't mean I am not tired because I am. My brain just keeps on going! I am going to be studying tomorrow for my finals. Lucky I don't have to get up early and go to class. I can't believe that I am gonna be done! It will be fun to finally have my degree. It took longer then planned but I will finally have it.
So here is a question for you all...how do you fall asleep at night. I tried counting sheep but that doesn't usually work. I just need to focus on going to-bed at the same time every night.
I really don't know what I am gonna do after I graduate. Maybe I will go back to school and get another degree. That would be interesting.
Blah blah blah! I love how my blogs are so random and all over the place! this phone is pretty fun! It would be noce to have the energy to do more things! I get so tired of being tired! Maybe it will get better after finals are done. I loved being in Hawaii because I felt pretty good that whole week! It was so much fun;) let's see in Hawaii I would always go to bed at like 8 or 9 because of the time difference and I would sleep really well! Maybe because the boat rocked me to sleep;) arg......it is really hot right now.
Ok well I guess I better try to go to sleep. Have a good night, don't let this blog bore you to much.
Oh, Krista! I had no idea you were up so late! I'm sorry about that! What can I do to help?
ReplyDeleteTry reading for awhile. That usually helps me. Good luck with finals! Though I guess you're probaly done! Congrats on being done!!! Now what?!?!?
ReplyDelete