Friday, September 3, 2010

School has begun

School has begun for me! Hopefully I will be able to make it through this semester with out getting majorly sick! The only thing I am worried about is my biology lab. It is at a bad time of day! My schedule has been getting up and going to class, then coming home and taking a nap at about 1 pm to 2:30. Long nap, but apparently my body needs it. I just get so exhausted at about that time, well my lab is at 1:30 on Fridays! I am going to be falling asleep during lab! I checked to see if there was another lab I could attend earlier, but they all start at 1:30! Ugh, I guess I will have to try and take a nap ealier then 1pm.

anyways, off of my school soap box :) I got my flu shot today! Daline called and informed me that it would be better if I had my flu shot in order to see douglass by the end of september :) I bet I surprised her by getting it so fast!! I guess I haven't told her that I got it yet! He is in the NICU right now:) He was born a month and a half early! He is doing really well. He has Jaundice, but is only hooked up to one IV and a feeding tube! He is also under the lights, for the Jaundice. He was 4 lbs and 15 ounces. A pretty good sized premie :)

I am getting rid of all of my inventory from my Mary Kay business. I am still going to sell it, but I am just going to order as needs be. All of my inventory I have is 50% off!!LEt me know if you need anything and I will let you know if I have it in my inventory!

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day! Devon and Angela are going to be staying with us for a month or two :) They are my cousins and are moving to logan. Devon got a job here in logan. I am excited:)

Well That is about all that is new.

My life is great!

2 comments:

  1. I bet you don't have any Crystaline eye shadow in your inventory! I'm almost out... again! I'll have to reorder some more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm ... do you have any facial cleansers? I'd like to get some for super oily skin. Do you have any? I might be able to talk Rob into letting me get it if it's 50% off! Let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete