I have picked my watermelon out of my garden, sorry for the lack of pictures. It was a yummy watermelon! I only had two watermelons grow. I still have the other one in my fridge.
I am going crazy! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........ok not officially, but I am in a weird mood. Why is it that I always write on my bolg when I am in a weird mood? Now everyone who reads it probably thinks I am crazy. I promise most of my days are normal, at least as normal as they can get with chronic mono :)
I have to identify about fifteen different turfgrass species tomorrow, along with knowing their scientific name (including spelling it right). My favorite of the grasses that I have memorized so far is the Blue Grama Grass -Bouteloua gracilis. This is my favorite, not because it is necessarily a good turfgrass, but because its inflourescence looks like an eyebrow! It is fun to play with it.
This last Saturday, RB's parents came up for Jeffs Birthday ( RB's younger brother). We went to Pounders! It is a yummy yummy place, I especially love their macoroni salad! It was quite fun! We bought a cake and ice cream to have back at our house. I also had them all try some of my watermelon from my garden, because I thought it was to yummy not to share. Anyways the reason I am sharing this is because of this picture:

Jeff got creative and took his cake decorations off the cake and nicely decorated the watermelon! I thought it was funny so I took a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment