I just don't know what to write today. I want to say tons of things but probably shouldn't. I have just felt picked on a bit today and probably shouldn't feel that way. I guess that is all I will say about that.
I had a fun night last night. Rob and Heidi invited us to roast hotdogs and smores up the canyon last night. I love the taste of hot dogs over a camp fire!
My Raspberries are almost ready to be picked! I ate my first one the other day and it was yummy! I am going to have lots and lots, hopefully the birds wont eat them like the strawberries
ok bye
If you need help eating, or canning those raspberries let me know and I can help. :)
ReplyDeleteLast night was a super success. We need to do that more often! And just call us when your raspberries are ready for picking! :) Yum!
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Don't everyone look at me! I wasn't the one picking on her!
ReplyDeleteNo, it wasn't RB picking on me :)
ReplyDelete