Goodness Gracious!!
It is 2 pm and I cant get my behind going today! Yesterday was great, I seemed to have more energy then I have had in a very long time! Still didn't wake up till 11:30, but didn't take a nap all day long! Today is a different story. I dragged myself out of bed at 11:40, forcing my self to get up! Ate breakfast and have just been staring at a computer screen since then. Deciding if I should just go back to bed :( I don't want to go back to bed!! I am tired of being so sleepy and out of energy all of the time!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!
Ok Sorry, I just get so frustrated sometimes!! I have a dr. appointment today! I have been going to the peterson wellness center here in logan. I have been trying them out to see if they can help me get over this chronic mono. It has been two weeks and not much of a change so far. They put me on some adrenal stuff, and I just can't take that! It makes my stomache hurt, and then I end up puking it all up! I am not taking that anymore!
If has been an interesting fourth of July weekend. Daline and her family came and stayed at my house along with my mom. My mom usally causes some Drama ( more then just some) and all I can say is that it has been interesting.
My annual Yellowstone trip is coming up! I am excited! I need to get some good books from the library! I hope I have enough energy to ride my bike around! I got a new bike 1 1/2 years ago, and I haven't been able to use it much at all! Maybe I will see Giantess, and Giant this year! I hope so. Maybe if I am super super lucky I can see Steam boat, but it hasn't gone off in years!
I will just hope there are no mice living in my cabin:) We have specifically asked to not stay in cabin 708! Blah! The memories!!! Ok I guess it wasn't that bad. Well, I don't know, is mice crawling all over you and trying to nibble on your gorgeous wedding ring in the middle of the night a bad thing! I change my mind! It is!! That just gives me the jibblies just thinking about it. They must be good climbers, because I don't know how they got onto the bed in the first place, they certainly weren't there when I was going to sleep.
Maybe I should go get ready for my appointment!
ok Bye
did the mice really nible your ring? If so yeck
ReplyDeleteKrista! You SO better not see Giantess or Steam Boat without me!!!
ReplyDelete