I am going to have a lot of strawberries!! I was just out weeding them and some are already almost ripe! I have like 7 raspberry bushes!! My gosh I am going to have to be picking a lot and making jam....never made it before, we will see how that goes.
I have been sick with a cold/flu for like 2 weeks, and I think I am finally on the mend from it! I hope anyway. Yellowstone is coming up soon, well a month and a half away. I guess that is the thing I am looking forward to for this summer! Then after that, I will be looking forward to Hawaii!!
Got a couple of books from the library today! It was good to see my friend Debbie!! HI DEBBIE!!! That was for you if you read this blog entry and thanks for the recomendations! I am going to start reading it tonight!
Have a great night!
Ask Jeff, he knows how to make jams and jellies. No, I'm not joking!
ReplyDeleteOo, what books did you get?
ReplyDeleteIts strawberry days in pleasant grove right now!!!! Strawberry and cream yummm!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe should have a jam making party:)