My little niece Emma has mono! I know she didn't get it from me, because I am not contagious any more. I hope hers goes away so much more faster then mine is!
I am not sure what I am going to do today, I had a very tiring weekend. I am probably going to just relax today.
I don't want my birthday to come, I just would like to stay this age forever. I know it is going to come and go, so this year I want a really nice digital camera! It is expensive so we will see if I end up getting it :) My Yellowstone trip is coming up in about two months, I am super excited already. I am sad that not all of the family is going to be there this year :( Hopefully next year we can all go!
I am off to go fix my computer! shouldn't be to hard :) wish me luck ( I am on RB's computer)
bye
No comments:
Post a Comment