Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Here I come!!

Hello
So Finals week is officially over, and I am pretty sure I passed both of my classes.
RB and I planted some more things in our garden, Watermelon, cantaloupe, and pumpkins! I will have to put pictures on here when they start to sprout! I planted seeds for pumpkins that are supposed to be huge! I am excited to see how big they actually get! I used a weed barrier so I shouldn't have to weed much at all. Next thing to plant is the corn. I am not sure what else I am going to plant.... maybe I will just go look at the seeds and decide. I am not planting tomatoes. I don't like tomatoes so why plant them. I think I might plant one squash plant, I just got to decide which variety.

2 comments:

  1. I planted my garden too, in pots by a window. :) One day I'll be able to plant a real garden with EVERYTHING that I want to! We need to play sometime! Too bad I work so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plant some onions! Onions are always handy. :)

    ReplyDelete