Hello My blog! How are you doing today? Me? I am doing ok.......I am in a wierdish mood...Ever been in a mood when you think everyone is mad at you? That is what kind of mood I am in :( I think people forget how easily tired I get, so when I tell them I can't do something they get mad at me, or I think they do. Blah......so I am in a "every one is mad at me" mood I guess. I don't like feeling like this.....maybe I will go sit outside in the sun! That should help :)
I realized I forgot to pay a bill last month, and so today I payed double then what I usually do. I got up way earlier then I usually do, I had people calling me early :) I really don't have much to say, just felt like writing.
Have a happy day!
Krista Lyn
Hey, when/if you're feeling up to it, we should have like, a barbecue or something! We need some good friend time!
ReplyDeleteKrista, I don't hate you!!
ReplyDeleteHere's a song for you though:
"No body likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms.
Big ones, small ones, something something something..."
Ask RB to put it to music for you.