Tuesday, February 9, 2010

La La LA!!!

 hello everone.....I really wonder how many people actually read this blog!

So I recently went to my cousins wedding  last week. I did her pics for both receptions she had! It was fun, and even funner to see all the family again! I am so excited for her!  Now I am just editing them :) I am having fun doing that to, I have downloaded a couple of different filters to try out on them. They are looking pretty spiffy.
 I went and got my nails done today at the beauty college.  I kept biting my nails so this should solve that problem for a while. It should get me out of the habit for a bit anyways :)


not else much new in my life

bye

3 comments:

  1. I wonder the exactly same thing! Who's still reading blogs? For me, posting new posts and reading other people's blogs go hand in hand... I do one if I do the other!

    Are you really reading Brisinger right now? Dave read that!

    Are you going to post any of the pics that you're editing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am reading Brisinger right now :) although I have not read more on it for a bit since school started and that takes up most of my energy :)
    Yes I will post some of the pics when I am done editing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am readin' it!! And will continue to follow your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete