Tuesday, February 2, 2010

crazy

Hi!
I took my first test last week and I got the results today. I think I did pretty awesome!

I am doing a lot of things this week.  I guess it is not a lot, but it seems like a lot for me.

My cousin Raili is getting married and I am doing the pictures for her receptions :) It is gonna be fun, I just hope my body will have the energy for it all. I am gonna be going down to salt lake on Thursday and coming back on Friday. It would be really nice if RB and I had a second car, it gets really hard cordinating one car. When we lived at our apartment it wasn't that hard. We lived close enough RB could walk home/ take the bus, when I needed the car. Now we live far away from his work and a bus stop. Not sure how we are going to remedy this problem.

I like taking pictures, and I seem to be doing it more and more recently. It is a fun hobby side thing, when I have the energy for it.  I like photoshoping them the best :)


Bye, Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment