Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Once Again :)

Hi,
I am excited to announce that we have found our house!!!! YAY!!!!! It is very pretty!!! We won't be moving in until December, so you will have to wait until then to see pictures!! on the downside, Houses are expensive!! but everyone knew that!! 

I believe I have gotten the stomache flu :( I have slept a lot for the past two days, and I think I am getting better :) 

I have been doing a landscape design for one of my aunts dad, and some very sad sad sad news :( The file is corrupted on my computer and I have lost half of my work I have done!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am very frustrated that my computer went and did that, maybe all hope isn't lost.....I will see if the file opens on RB's computer, if not I will be starting over basically :( It was looking beautiful too!! Well maybe the second go at it will only make it better!! I am scared to email him and tell him it is going to be a bit longer than planning :(

So, I have become addicted to Mcdonalds Big macs and there monopoly game :( It is probably isn't a good thing to be going out to eat there all the time, especially when I have a down payment coming due soon :) but Maybe I will win big on monopoly and then all will be just fine :) HA HA HA!!!

Today is a tired day and I am not going to be doing much, probably will go grocery shopping later tonight if I feel up to it :)

Well, I am going to go!! Oh yeah, one more thing. So randomly I entered this contest to be the new face of E.L.F. Stands for Eyes, lips and Face!! There product looks awesome and is super cheap, I couldn't believe it :) So if you would like to vote for me, you are allowed to once a day!! http://www.exploremodeling.com/Contest/Faceof_ELF_2010/15184/Krista_Hansen.aspx

That is the website to follow to vote for me :) thanks so much!!

Krista Lyn

2 comments:

  1. YAY on the house!!!! Where is it? I am happy for you guys. We found out we can't actually get a house now, sad. Good luck with things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I had to find out about your new house through your BLOG!!
    Ok, not exactly... RB did just passingly mention it when we were chatting the other day on FB!
    Very exciting... we'll have to come see it when we're there for Christmas.
    Oh, and I just voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete