Hello
I am proud to say that I have spent a lot of time on this landscape design and I am basically done!! I just have to make up the planting list. I have already chosen a lot of the plants, just got to get it organized! Yay!!! I might upload it after I give it to him. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! I hope he likes it, I have really put a lot of time into it, especially since I had to start half way over at one point! Crazy!! Now I would really like a professional program to be able to do my lanscapes, it would make things easier. I do them half by hand then half by computer. They are super expensive though!
Next thing on my list of things to write about....my house!! ok buying a house is a lot more work then I ever expected. The loan makes things ten times more complicated! I am kind of sick of signing papers, but it has to be done in order to get the house. Blah! Thank you to my real estate agent, and his wife, for making this process a lot easier!!
Ok so I said I had a list of things to write about, well I don't. This is it! have a great day!!
Krista
your agent is super awsome!! and Dang good looking;)
ReplyDeleteWhat? You're buying a house? Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so happy for you guys. Let us know when you move and we can come and help you. If you need help packing let me know, we'd love to come help.
ReplyDelete