Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello

This is going to be my "what did I do today" entry because sometimes I feel like I do nothing, when in actuality I have done something

Today my dishwasher was finally fixed!! YAY!!! I don't have to wash dishes by hand anymore. That is one thing great about living in an apartment. I just call them when something breaks. Next thing I did was finish a beanie. I recently bought a bunch of round looms and have successfully knitted like 6 beanies. I am gonna be so stylin' this winter :) I also cleaned up my computer room a bit, and moved a bookshelf about 2 feet. I am getting rid of an old monitor, 2 mice, an old computer, and an old printer. Wow I am getting rid of a lot, and it will be so nice when it is gone :) They are going to the DI. I worked on my budget today. We had dinner at Costa Vida. Very yummy place to eat. That is about all I did :) See I am not as lazy as I think I am.
I totally forgot that I wrote a paper for my class and turned it in. WOW I am so productive, I need to do this like every day , except for the days when I really just sleep all day long:) The good thing is, is that hasn't happened for like 2 and a half weeks!! yippee!! I still feel out of energy very easy, but then I just go lay down for a bit!! We will see how long this lasts!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, if you're just going to get rid of all of those old computer parts, do you think I could have them? :)

    Krista, you amaze me with what you are able to do, and even with Mono, you still get lots done. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're feeling better! I wish I had a dish washer, I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very productive! And this was not boring to read! RB finally let you get rid of all his old computer junk? FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete