Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello

I should be more consistently updating this, because It is basically my journal. I haven't been doing to well at keeping up with my journal. I guess My life doesn't really change that much.
Recently I started school, and I originally was taking six credits, so part time. After sleeping for two days after I went to the biology class and the lab, I decided maybe it was too much for my body to handle. Sounds lame that I cant even take six credits....I know, but at least I tried. I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for another biology class, and it is a 4 thousand level class. Yeah, I didn't last, but at least I am taking one class right??

I am enjoying my other class a lot!! It allows me to get out and do things! yippee!! It is called arts symposium and it is my last depth requirement I need. I get to go to a bunch of concerts, plays and exhibits and then write a paper on them. The papers aren't hard, and I actually like writing them :)

I am still trying to get my mary kay inventory downsized. I just have so much stuff, and it is stressing me out! So if you know anyone at all out there that would love some great deals on mary kay stuff, let me know!!!
well I am going to sign off now, have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment