Today was today? So yeah, that is about all. I need to sign up for fall classes, I keep forgetting.
I will have to see what classes I can take:) today was not a particular interesting day. My cousin and I went tanning, for free. I got out 15 minutes early because I felt like I was burning up. I don't look much tanner, maybe next time ( if there is a next time). so, then I made Chocolate mint brownies :) I was craving them, but my poor body doesn't seem to be able to eat more than one peice, before I start feeling icky. They tasted to chocolaty for me, but everyone else ( my cousin and husband) said they tasted wonderful and not too chocolatey? I took a nice long nap on the couch, while my cousin fell asleep on the other couch :) it was funny because I am usually the one falling asleep on everyone, but this time she fell asleep also. It made me feel better. Then I woke up and found my handsom husband asleep in our bed. HA HA I loved it, I wasn't the only tired one today. ok, so have a great night ( but I am the only one who will benefit from that:)
bye
No comments:
Post a Comment