Wow, I have written on my blog three days in a row. Lets see, today was a good day, I slept a lot. Tomorrow maybe I should make a goal to see if I can stay awake all day long! I wonder if I could make it. I guess I will just have to see. Today we met with a builder and talked about possible house plans. I am excited. I feel like I need to do something with my life. I am going back to the doctors on Monday. Hopefully all goes well. I get pretty bored, but then I don't have much energy to do too much. I need to do more with my mary kay business I started, That will keep me busy, without ( hopefully) using to much energy. Let's see, today I used my microdermabrasion! I love using that stuff! I can only use it twice a week, and it is like the highlight of my week. Wow, that is sad if that is the highlight of my week.
I guess I am gonna go now!
bye
Hey we do need to do something with Ashley. I saw her a couple of weeks ago at the scrapbook expo, which was so fun to see her. I have no idea how to get ahold of her now though. She doesn't have a phone or the internet anymore. I think they have one phone but I don't know the number. She uses the internet at her sisters house sometimes but I still don't know how to find her.
ReplyDeleteI like how it says "1 comments". You'd think that it would be easy to say:
ReplyDeleteif(commentCount == 1)
{
print "comment";
}
else
{
print "comments";
}
Oh well.... Anyway, it looks like after three days in a row, you've missed a month. That's too bad. I've missed several months. I love you cutie!