Sunday, June 6, 2021

 My life lately.

 I have been attempting to garden. I have been able to do some, but not as much as I want. I was gardening last night and rolled my ankle, its a bit sore today.

I am actually all over sore today, I tried to defeat a weed. I believe it was a curly dock, and I didn't know those things had tuberous roots (like carrots, and sweat potatoes) I got it out finally but I think we both lost the war..... My body is in lots of pain today.....what was I thinking......

I am going to South Carolina in August! I am going to see a specialist, that deals with hEDS, and CCI!  Not sure what is going to happen, but I am nervous, excited,  and scared!

My newly installed fence broke......another huge wind storm came through, and knocked the gate part over and shredded some of the panels. At least it didn't knock my power out for 24 hours.  That was strange, I didn't realize how much I relied on power until then. 


Not much emotion in this post :) My brain is tired today. Its a go with the flow kind of emotion day. Does that make sense?  


Alright cya



No comments:

Post a Comment