Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The only time I ever write is at 3 am

 I hate trying to fall asleep.  I must be a night owl because I feel tired and just am dragging myself through out the day and then night comes and its like my brain is finally waking up. It doesn't help that I took midol, it has caffeine and of course that is going to wake up my brain. Another Reason is because I have been on sleeping pills for three days now.  I really don't want to be on them, but when I am not on them, my sleeping habits just seem to get worse and worse. I need something natural that works.  I want to stay off them long enough to see if this other medicine can start working with keeping the adrenaline levels down at night, but I think that I am still dependent on the sleeping pills so my body isn't going to adjust yet.

Growing up I never wanted to be one of those people who always had to be taking pills,  I roll my eyes at that now because how was I supposed to know that I was going to get a chornic illness.


Still no dig date in site....yes it was supposed to be June and now it is the middle of July and I haven't heard anything for weeks...Sometimes I wonder if I it just ain't meant to be....

I have been learning to play the Ukulele. Maybe if I get brave enough some day I will record and show you all my progress.

My brother in law is getting married this week, time sure does fly by fast and I am so excited for them both! I am so excited to be getting a new sister in law!

My brother is in Canada right now. Lol I kept forgetting that he was going and I found out yesterday he had already left.

My sister hurt her back and it has been a crazy couple of weeks for her, health insurance is a joke at times.....Why should the people who don't have Medical degrees get to decide what should be done or not...its a bit ridiculous....I hope she is on the mend, physical therapy seems to be helping

I have been attempting to organize my craft room. I bought two shelving units that have helped greatly in this endeavor.

My swamp cooler is driving me insane, I really don't like how it gets things so humid and I feel like everything is just soaked. Half the time I would rather just deal with the heat (to some degree). We have a portable AC but that thing has a hard time just keeping my room cool,  I can't usually get it as cool as I would like, but it is better then nothing.

This next month is going to be busy (at least for me) and then looking ahead and seeing so much going on gets my anxiety going a bit crazy (thank goodness for anti anxiety meds, or I would be much worse off). I just have to tell my brain (at least when it will listen to me, sometimes it can be an uncontrolled anxiety) to just take it a day at a time, and I have left it so my plans can be changed if needs be, mostly it would be me staying home and have RB go off and do fun things without me, but that will be just fine. Usually what causes me lots of anxiety is knowingly going to put myself through an uncontrollable situation.  Examples.....Airplanes, Vacations,  someone else driving and  me not knowing where we are going, stuff like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment