Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January

Oh January oh January! How you haunt me sometimes!

The winter months are always so hard on me, and it seems like it always is the worst in January! Last year I had the whole Rib and weird side pain  going on, and that was a nightmare. This January (knock on wood) is going better than last January.  I have doubled my vitamin D intake and that has helped my arm aches (at least I hope that is what is helping) a lot along with the arm compression.

I am so silly, I love planting seeds and watching them grow, I bought myself a little jiffy greenhouse and I am going to start planting some things. I will take a picture and show you, I don't even have a yard to put anything I grow in, but I don't care I will give them away when the time comes :)

So my husband and I have made up our minds finally on getting a house! I am super excited because we are building! YAY! We have found our floor plan, our builder, and the lad it is going to go on, But they can't start building it until about  March. So it will still be a bit before we move in, but hopefully by next Christmas we will be in a house! This is the one thing I am looking forward to this year! I never intended to stay in this apartment as long as we have, but we were so indecisive about what we wanted and where we wanted it. I am sure in the months to come you will be getting picture updates on the building of our house!

I got a membership to a gym! I decided that I should try it out and see how it goes, I am only doing strength training as per doctor's orders, I am not supposed  to do aerobic exercise as it will make me have serious PEM, and I hate when I have that! I have only gone twice so far and bring lysol wipes with me to disinfect all parts of the machine I will be touching before I use it. Since it is right in the middle of the sick season, I would prefer not to get sick to avoid being in bed for weeks at a time. So no judging me if you see me at the gym :). I really only can get up to about 10 minutes and then I am hurting,  but they have the hydro massage beds there....oooh they feel nice and I have done them both times and it has helped a lot with the pain. I hope to try and go at least twice a weak! So wish me luck, and we shall see if this helps me feel any better.

If the time is posted with this, yes you can see that is is really early in the morning.....no I have not fallen asleep yet, my sleep has been all over the place lately, trying new meds for that.... I miss my ambien.....yes, I sound like an ambien addict.....but it has been the only thing that really helps me get on a normal sleeping schedule, but it is just so addictive.....I don't like being on it.....so it is a love hate relationship I guess, but I am not on it right now, and I hope to not go back on it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment