Hello
I was on a good streak there for a while and then I disappeared, but don't worry it was just a short break. Only a month.
Today I am in a solemn mood, Another one of my family dogs died yesterday. It was sudden, he wasn't really old. He was happy, go lucky dog, running around having the time of his life, and then he just fell over yesterday and died. I am suspecting a heart attack or something of that nature. I just played with him on Sunday, and now he is gone. I don't know which is better to deal with....watching a dog get old and having to go through the pain of getting older or just all the sudden having them be gone, no pain, just gone......... SO now I am going to tell stories of him
His name was Nacho, and he was beloved by many. He was rescued from death row by my father. He had just loved digging through peoples garbage's way to much, and it had landed him in the pound with no one to claim him. I am not sure how my father found out about him, but soon enough he was on the farm and loving life. Not many garbage's to raid out there, because not many neighbors. Although he did get put in doggy jail once or twice and again my father came to the rescue. At first he was an inside dog for the most part, until the day he figured out how to jump on the table and snarfed a beloved sandwich down in under ten seconds! From that day on he was an outside dog, but no worries, I believe he enjoyed having his home be outside. He had his own doggy house, plenty of land to roam, and all the dog food he could eat. He seemed to make it a tradition to jog down to my aunts house and get fed from her all the time. He would roam to other neighbors houses to be petted and loved on, most of them knew where he belonged, and when my father would come home from work. He would trot on back down to hang out with him in the garage or anywhere my father would be working. One day I was out there, and needed to go outside quick and so I threw on my dads coat. Nacho Freaked out, and just wanted to be held and petted by me, it was hilarious because he could smell so much of my father on me. Sweetest dog ever, and he will be missed! I ordered the cement to make his stepping stone. I will have to post pictures of it when it is done.
That is nacho in a nutshell. I am still in shock. He is just gone.
Summer has officially came and of course it is hot, and you will probably hear me complain about how hot my apartment is because we have a swamp cooler instead of central air, but I do have a portable AC that seems to just keep my bedroom cool enough. So there is a plus.
We bought a new car this past week and I love it! Although RB is having major remorse over buying it because of something the car fax reported, I am having it checked out thoroughly and so hopefully all is well with it. It is a hybrid and so quite!
Time for my CFIDS Update: I have been doing terrible at taking this new med, so today I installed an app on my phone to shout at me when to take it. I am resolved to doing better and making more notes on how it is going. My arm has been feeling weird. It is my left arm, and it is on the underneath part. It has been happening for a couple of days.....not sure what to make of it. Besides that everything is the same old here in the CFIDS department. Tired lots, OI issues, sleep issues, you know stuff that normally comes with CFIDS.
Oh Nacho! I love you Krista!
ReplyDelete