Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Oh January

Today is probably the 2nd  best day (so far) I have had all month. I have not been in bed all day and was actually able to fold some laundry!

I had yucky tummy problems over the weekend that were not fun, but good thing I had some zofran still! I was lucky to not start vomiting.  I am still very weary about what I eat. 

My rib, I hope, is mostly better! Every now and then I feel it hurting, but nothing very painful!

I have crocheted 3 beanie hats and have been making little charms from a craft kit I got from Christmas. I will show you pictures when I get them uploaded. Stuff that I can do from bed.

RB and I started watching Star Trek, the original series a while ago, and just finished with the last movie for the original series.  I actually quite loved it! My favorite character is Dr. McCoy!  We started the next generation series, but I have not started to love the characters like I do the original series, but we are not that far into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment