Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I think it is time for a picture update!

alright
Ready for a picture overload? I realized that I really haven't posted any pictures this year!



Every year in my dads family we all get together and have a news years day lunch. So yes, these pictures are almost from a year ago! But this was that day! One of my favorite days of the year!

I realize that this is not a flattering picture of me, but look at those two cuties! I love my nieces and nephews!

RB's aunt passed away, actually the end of 2014, but had her funeral in 2015.  It was a hard time, and brought back many memories of when RB's mother passed away. It was so sudden. Both were young. In fact their dad is still alive and has had to bury two of his kids.  This picture was taken at the graveside service. This is another niece and my sister-in-law, aren't they just so cute! Yes, it was a cold January day!

This is one of many pictures I took of all the flowers at the funeral. I couldn't resist! There were just so many beautiful bouquets there.

This is another cute shot! I told my father-in-law to pretend he was asleep :) So it is kind of staged, but it is still so cute!

Finally got around to putting some vinyl on my Mixer! I love it! Now time to do the other side!

My lovely sister graduated with her bachelor's degree this year. I really tried to get a picture of her smiling at me from where she was sitting, but she could tell when I was taking pictures, and kept giving me goofy faces! Silly girl!

My dad's face is priceless in this one! He is such a goofball. He totally knew I was taking a picture and pulled this face! My dad never smiles in pictures when I ask him too.

This is one of my sisters best friends, we sat together at the graduation and I so I took a picture to commemorate it.

She did it! 

Another one of my favorite days of the year is when I have my family reunions! I got to meet this little cute guy!  

Tried to get a panoramic picture of the reunion, of course it is hard because everyone is moving around.

Another one of my nieces, with a big plate of goodies! They just love sweets! I don't know if she was able to eat all that.

My cute sister and her son!

I wanted this puppy so bad! I loved it! My cousin brought it to the reunion! This is my sister and another niece:) she didn't want her picture taken, but wanted to pet the puppy!

I made this shirt, and decided I liked it to much to try and sell it.

I visited my sister for a couple of days in the summer.Made my nieces take a selfie with me!

But of course, my nieces also got a hold of my phone and loved taking pictures. This is their cute dog named Diego! He is a senior dog and loves to take lots of naps!

I got sick at my sisters, and all her kids kept trying to take care of me, it was pretty cute.

Another shirt I made, but I didn't keep it.

This is what happens when your apartment is so stinking hot! You attempt to make your own air conditioner....Sadly to say, it didn't really work.....

Yes, this picture is upside down......Maybe I will fix it someday. We watched the fireworks and this is us, waiting for them to start.

Puzzle! I loved this puzzle picture, It was a hard one, but I finished it! Now it is hanging on my wall.


Yes, one day I opened my drawer and it fell to the floor and broke...... It is fixed now, but these dressers are so old! I hope they can hold together just a bit longer!

Time for Yellowstone pictures! One of our classic picnics we have every year!

I think people were just getting back from getting soaked in Beehive Geyser! You can kind of see how soaked my father-in-law is, it was my nephew's idea.

See how my nephew is soaked?

Pile on Grandpa!

The colors on this geyser basin were so pretty,  This is at the geyser basin that has steamboat.

Best place to get a burger in Yellowstone!

This was me on my birthday! This is a short hike, but I had to keep track of my heart rate. When it got too high, we would sit and rest. So it took 3 times as long as anyone else doing it, but hey, I did it!


Another place to eat in Yellowstone! This one is closer to our cabins, so we usually end up eating their a couple of times during the week.

I love this picture! This is my husband and I on our anniversary! We went to Olive Garden to celebrate! My husband will probably not like me posting this picture, but I think he is adorable!

Yep, went to Disneyland this year! Back in February. I think I will do another post on my trip there, but this is one of my favorite pictures taken while there! Me and my niece! I was sitting on my walker (yes, I have a walker) waiting for my family to get off a ride and she wanted to sit with me, it was so cute!

What am I thinking? I do not know......
Wow! If you made it through all of this congratulations!  And I feel like this is my 2015 year in pictures post!

No comments:

Post a Comment