Hello
I am determined to write more in this blog.
Today I took a medication that is supposed to help with my heart racing when I stand up....for my POTS.... the theory is my heart has a hard time compensating when standing up trying to get the blood pumped around my whole body, I have a lower Blood pressure when this happens also, So I am on this medicine that helps bring up my blood pressure by constricting my vessels hopefully making it not so hard for my heart to pump blood around my body......What really happens....
My heart still seems to race...... I still feel woozy when I am up and doing things and still feel the need to sit down to ease my heart...and then a side effect of the medicine is every single hair on my body feels like it standing straight up....like when you get the chills, but a constant chill.... I get cold even when it is warm in my apartment. My husband is probably going to come home and say something about how hot it is in here :)....I don't really see a difference in taking this.....not sure what to do..
I have been reading a book, It is a really nerdy book...The Martian, but I like it because the dude is a botanist (along with an engineer) and gets stuck on Mars. I am about half way through it.
UGG!! Chills! all the time!
ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment