Monday, January 26, 2015

Sleeping schedule

There are so many things I wish I could do today. I have been attempting to get on a normal sleeping pattern without the use of a sleep aid. It sucks! I think I have finally gotten the ambien out of my system, but now it seems like my sleeping habits are turned upside down. I  have not slept well all last week due to getting off said sleep aid, and so yesterday I crashed! Slept all day long in a really deep sleep. I was up at noon, for some food but was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. So back into bed I went and slept till 5pm! Now my body is on opposite  time and I am having a very hard time staying awake right now.  It is true that I did not fall asleep until 3 am, but one reason was because of the sudden onset of stomach cramps I had off and on until then...What do I do???? I am too tired to do anything but stare at things. Maybe I will just go back to bed...for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment