Today, actually the past week or so, has been one of those,
"Do I even know what normal feels like anymore, and will I ever again?"
Sound depressing, but that is my life.
I stand staring at my bed, my body begging me to get back in, but my mind throwing a big tantrum. Not ever wanting to get back in bed again!
I don't understand anymore, not that I ever really did. My positive attitude seems to have been fading every year that passes and I don't get any better.
My life seems unchanging, no matter what diet I try, what pill I take, or what herbal remedy I have tried. Nothing works!
Now going through my mind is "should I even post this?" I know I will get calls from concerned family members. I really do have an amazing support group, and I don't think I could ask for a better one. It is just one of those weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment