Let us see what I have been up to for the last month and a couple weeks. I finished the landscape I was working on completely and I miss it. It was a really fun project. It would be nice to put my plan for my own house into action, but as of right now, I need to focus my money on other projects:) Like paying off student loans! Hate those pesky things, but I am glad for the opportunity I had to go to college and finish my degree. With out them, I would not have gotten my degree. SO I guess I also owe a "Thanks" to those student loans.
I finally finished organizing my craft room/whatever room. That took a long time. Got a new desk and some organizing shelf things for Christmas, so I finally got that all finished up.
I found out I have a PFO, that is cool, I guess. I will just say it is a battle wound. Going to a cardiologist later this month to figure out what to do about it.
hmmm, Went to bear lake last week, with my brother, sister, mother, grandpa, and one of my brothers friend. That was fun!
It sure has been a hot summer. The temperatures seem to be a little bit hotter this summer. Must just be one of those hot summers!
I have been playing around on familysearch.org you can now add pictures, and there are lots of pictures of relatives I have never seen :) It is fun to look at. I try to go back and find missing links and then try to fill them, it then gets frustrating when I can't, and so I give up for a bit. I should go take a class to find out more info about how to find people. Specially hard when you are searching for a missing person with a very popular last name!
![]() |
| My sister and I went to a yard sale, and I saw these huge boot planters and I just had to get a picture! |
![]() |
| Going through old pictures and found this gem! I love it! Me, my older brother and older sister! |


Haha! I LOVE the old picture!! I totally remember you guys at that age! (Of course, I looked a bit different then too....) So, the PFO, do they think that might be part of what's causing your fatigue??
ReplyDelete