Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Do I ever learn my lesson?

I am supposed to be wearing my glasses when looking at a computer screen, or else i get a headache and sometimes that leads into a migraine if I don't take care of it soon enough. So I am sitting here typing on my blog without my glasses and I have a small headache.....bad Krista!

anyways, the other night my phone decided to control itself and I could really type much any more. It probably has something to do with the screen being dirt or something.

I am listening to the pianoguys right now, they are an awesome band....


2 comments:

  1. I love piano guys. Our
    daughter Evie actually really likes them. Take care of that headache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evie has great taste in music! I am now officially wearing my glasses. I should put a not in front of my computer screen that say "GLASSES"!
      How are you guys doing? We really should get together sometime! You guys live in the Provo are still?

      Delete